Basic product information
|Material||White/brown Kraft paper: 80gsm - 250gsm|
C2S art paper: 157gsm - 400gsm
ivory board/card(FBB): 190gsm - 400gsm
wood free paper: 60gsm - 350gsm
white board (CCNB): 230gsm - 550gsm
black paper: 80gsm - 350gsm
Silver card paper, gold card paper, etc.
|Colors||CMYK full color offset printing,any PMS color.|
|Finishing||glossy/matt lamination, oil varnishing, UV coating, hot gold/silver stamping, embossed, debossed, etc.|
|Accessory||Ribbon & Bow,Magnet,Fabric,Flocking,Foam,EVA,Blister ,Transparent Window or as per your requirement,|
|Size||According to customers' specific requirements. such as length* width* height in centimeters or inches.|
|MOQ||1000pcs,the price is affected by quantity directly.|
- we have professional designers to help with simple information such as logo and some images.
- Custom the sample need some cost that according your design.
- The sample production time is 3-7 days.
- DHL, UPS, TNT, FeDEx, BY sea, etc. 3 to 5 workdays of express delivery. 10 to 30 workdays by sea.
- Accept several kinds of payment methods.Such as T/T, L/C, Paypal, Western Union, and so on.
- We can use the AI. JPG. PDF. CDR. file.(send to email@example.com)
Your package design plays an important role in your marketing strategy. Defining the character of your packaging typically begins with the cosmetic appearance of all of your packaging. Recent evidence suggests that the cosmetic appearance of retail packaging is significant in consumer’s decisions to buy the product. Impressing upon the consumers emotional and sensual emotions are some of the keys to keep in mind when design your package. Here are some keys to keep in mind when you look at the cosmetic appearance of your package design:
- You must have an eye-catching cosmetic appearance for your package. It will need to be distinctive and convey your brand and image. This will not only please the consumer, but will set you apart from the competition.
- A very important aspect regarding the cosmetic appearance of your package is the color, shape, and design. Although this is assumed when designing a package, many take this for granted. Your package must be well designed and appeasing.
- Just as important as the look of the package, is functionality. Your package may be the best looking packaging design on the planet, but if it is not functional, your customers will go elsewhere. Be sure that your package design is practical.
- Innovation has its place, and package design can be one of those places. If used properly, an innovative package design can enhance the cosmetic appearance of your package and great more sales. Everyone is always looking for the next best thing on the market or the next craziest idea.
- Keep in mind the type of material you will use when designing your package. It should convey your design well, but also be sustainable, easy to dispose, and durable.
- Creating your package design is for one purpose – to induce sales. Effective communication on your package and detract from the overall cosmetic appearance of your package, so be careful you do not add too much wording.
- Be sure what you include in your package design is appropriate for the product and your overall company brand. You do not want to send the wrong message about your product or company with an inappropriate message or design.
Successful package design is not only pleasing to look at, but a great cosmetic appearance of your package can boost your sales and set you apart from your competition. Make sure you consider the cosmetic appearance of your next package design. It can make all the difference!